Welcome to Sense of Wonder Child Care!
Sense of Wonder is a safe, loving, educational environment where children are allowed to explore and be themselves while developing the many skills necessary to thrive in life!
Seeking childcare for our children can be the most stressful task with which we present ourselves. We want to know they are getting the best care possible. We want to know they are being loved and nurtured. We want to know they are being intellectually and physically stimulated. We want to know they are appropriately disciplined by someone whose judgement we trust. We want them to make friends and play well with others. We want them to be happy. At Sense of Wonder, we hope to meet all these needs and more!
With a small teacher:child ratio, the day care program is tailored to meet the needs of the individual child. This helps effect maximum growth of your child in all areas of development. I concentrate on your child's strengths and encourage him/her to tackle more difficult tasks. This technique encourages self esteem in your child which they bring to all areas of life making it easier to develop cognitively, socially, physically, and emotionally.
In my home we offer:
- A loving and nurturing play-based environment.
- Focus on physical, cognitive, social, and emotional development.
- Music & Movement, Story Time, Circle Time/Group Discussion, Outdoor play, Art, Science, Math, Free play, & more.
- Planned activities and lessons based on children observations & interests.
- After school homework help.
- Healthy meals & snacks; fruits or vegetables offered at every meal.
- A safe and clean environment.
-An allergy friendly space with no furry pets or toxic cleaners.
- Food allergy sensitivity. (My own son has a dairy allergy, so I understand and live with the challenges of allergies personally!!
- Help with potty training.
- Freedom for your child to explore individually and with friends.
- And Much More!